Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Kojic Papaya Soap

Kojic Papaya Soap


It diminishes dark areas resulting from excessive pigmentation in the skin and may help eliminate freckles, melasma or other pigmentation. It lightens the skin, helps remove pimples, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by inhibiting melanin formation.

Testimony

REPOST:

Hi! Im an Acne survivor from the Philippines. It was the beginning of summer this year, when I started to have mild acne. They started as 3-4 bumps on my forehead. As i wanted to see my face clear then, I changed my soap from dove to a carrot soap (kills acne fast). They just dried up fast but made my face really dry and the few small bumps gradually increases. After a week, because acne persevered, I changed my soap from carrot soap to kojie san (whitening soap and anti-acne but very harsh), that is when I started to feel burning sensation in this region of my face. And I was back again to dove. All burning/stinging and itch subsided. But acne was relentlessly colonizing areas of my face. I decided to see my wonderful dermatologist and I went on Differin 0.1% and Benzac(Benzoyl Peroxide) 5% with Cetaphil cleanser and Doxycycline oral for 14 days with her directions. On my fourth week, it made my acne severe. I stopped it. I had enough with all the side effects like dryness, itch, STINGS like shit and burning. I went through major depression because I've been socially withdrawn. There's no guarantee that i will get cleared up if i continued it up to 3 months. My dermatologist prescribed me tretinoin but i know it will irritate so i did not follow her prescriptions because of what she did to my face. But rather, tried something on my own. You know what, i started using Kojic Papaya soap, a product from Royale Business club here in Philippines which is my cleanser morning and night. And in 2 weeks time, all my pimples dried up like crazy and i see no new growths. I swear! I was overwhelmed with the soap because it's very cheap. It cleared up my acne and it lightens my dark spots/acne scars. Im now pimple free and blemish free. Truly amazing! Kojic papaya soap, a product of Royale is just a holy grail after i failed so many tries. I know it might be new to you but it's worth a try.

Blogsite:  MACHINTOSH







For Orders:

Please call / text:  +639989001225

No comments: