Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ornamental Flowers can not be eaten


Last December 6, 2009 I went to Tagbilaran City, Bohol, I was invited for dinner by our Area Manager in the Mall in a nice simple pastry and restaurant. They have different native products out from Honey Bees. They bake bread, cakes with honey, bee pollens and all honey bee product. It is really nice and cool place.

So I ordered food with salad, what amazed me so much was the salad was very nice presentation with decorations of Vagounvilla and cosmos flowers. After all these years I used to play and make some arts in school with those flowers where it grows everywhere in my province. It’s my first time to eat those flowers and it’s good.


According to them they explained that all plants and flowers where honey bees gather nectar's & flower pollens can be eaten and safe. God really make so many mysterious ways.

1 comment:

Len Joson said...

Ah... ahem... thank you for linking to my site but the url address is broken. Please add a colon to the address. Again, thanks for the link. I think I know you hehehe...